Windmill City Festival is located in the heart of downtown Batavia, along the Fox River.
151 NORTH ISLAND AVENUE
BATAVIA, ILLINOIS 60510
There are a number of lots available for free public parking, however, parking is limited. We encourage folks to ride their bicycles to the festival if possible! Bike parking available. If driving a vehicle to the festival, here are some options.:
- North of the Government Center at 100 N. Island Ave.
- At the Batavia Park District's Civic Center, two blocks west of the Riverwalk, 327 W. Wilson St.
- At the Batavia Park District's Eastside Community Center, several blocks east of the Riverwalk, 14 N. Van Buren St.
- In the old Baptist Church parking lot, a couple blocks east on Wilson Street.
- South East corner of Wilson and Rt. 25.
Please do not park in private lots in the downtown area.